2/37 THE BROADWAY, ELLENBROOK WA 6069
PHONE (08) 6296 4516
OPEN MON 10AM-2PM, TUES-SAT 10AM-6PM, CLOSED SUNDAY.
Located 30 minutes from Perth CBD, we specialize in custom tattoos, providing the highest standard of sterilization and hygiene. Our reputation is well deserved with a friendly, welcoming environment and passionate highly skilled Tattoo artists.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET A TATTOO?
We do not tattoo under 18’s. no exceptions. If we suspect you to be under, a photo ID legal document proving you’re age must be provided.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Position on body and size of the tattoo effect how long it takes,
our prices range from $150 to $220 an hour depending on the artist. If you come in store or contact us via phone, facebook or email, we should be able to quote you on the spot.
DO YOU ACCEPT WALK-INS?
We do, however it is best to book ahead as we don’t always have availabilities.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS OF GETTING A TATTOO?
A consultation to discuss the design and placement, A deposit to secure your apppointment, and changes are easily made to the design on the day.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY TATTOO?
Always make sure you have eaten before you come in. We have drinks and sugary snacks available to purchase at the counter, but we highly recommend that you eat a balanced meal prior to the appointment. If you plan to consume alcohol the night before, try and keep it to a minimum as it will affect the tattoo process and healing.
- Wash with minimal hot soapy water and pat dry, do not rub.
- Apply REDEMPTION tattoo aftercare ointment or BEPANTHEN antiseptic cream (blue box) sparingly over tattoo as required.
- No salt water or chlorine for two weeks, try to keep shower/bath water away from tattoo as best as possible.
- Do not EVER scratch or pick at the healing tattoo.
- Keep out of the sun for two weeks.
- If you encounter any problems or have any queries with healing please contact the shop.